Lady in Waiting: Waiting with Wisdom and being Content IN the Process.



So as I am preparing myself for an awesome man of God, I am reading this really good book "God is Your Matchmaker" by Stephanie Herzog. Not only have I been re-inspired by the book and the grand future that lies ahead but I also am lead to take a year out to rededicate my life to purity and a God-focused mindset. I believe that in this upcoming year God will realign my thinking when it comes to love, marriage, and family. I am looking forward to the adventure in Christ as I learn more about myself and the concept of love and family.- I must say I am excited.

In this year (2010), I am not dating or being concerned with guys, the concept of marriage or the possibility with anyone. I am totally focusing my mind on God, our relationship, and the work He has for me now-That I may know Him. Of course the enemy tried to play with my mind and I have thought, what if I meet an amazing man and He asks me out? Well, then Mr. Amazing would wait for Ms. Amazing as she prepares herself before the Lord- no exceptions. Ladies, no man (if true to his relationship with God) will purposely take you off track (for anything-including for their own selfish reasons). This guy is not to be desired anyway, the bar should be raised. Where is your standard?

ONLY GOD'S BEST FOR ME AND NOTHING LESS*

This is my mindset, I will not be swayed by cute face or advance, neither others thinking I have severely conservative views, am too picky, and will never get my guy. I will have everything that God says I will because I am a woman of integrity with a heart set for God in expectation of His finest- and watch me receive it!

Im excited,

Love Libby*

No comments:

Post a Comment