Alignment and Refinement




Hey there,

What have you been doing with yourself lately?

I must admit with the state of the world being on pause with many quarantined, I have been thinking a lot about my foundation.

The heat of today's climate revealed that I have some structural issues.

It's funny because I feel like I live in a perpetual state of repentance, always on the search for truth.  I used to feel guilted about always being at Jesus's feet searching for truth- now I have learned that you are deceived if you are not.

I don't know about anyone else but I am grateful for this time of reflection and quiet.  I chose to maximize my time while on pause and felt that I am getting a much needed reset.

Redirection

A reminder, anyone else agree?

The message was clear to me to check my foundation and make sure that it is fortified.  Get clear with God and ensure that I am hearing Him clearly.

I need to major in the majors.

Live a holy life.

I need to check my character, search the scriptures, and stay in a place of prayer.

I need to be available for the Lord to use me for His glory- beyond my comprehension.

I need to stay in prayer and in the presence of God- allowing space and room for open communication.

I need to take that power into my everyday life.


Real power, a death to the desire to be more than God requires. The ability to pass on being "someone" here on earth and be only who He wants me to be- whatever that looks like.  An internal agreement to the ordinary to allow God to be Himself, extraordinary.

This is a challenge for me because if I am honest with myself, I wanna be great.

Real greatness is death- murder to what I want-the desperation for validation and acceptance. Having that place of emptiness satisfied.

I have to trade in that burning for a cement like faith that  believes that 1 Timothy 2:4 is true and that our all powerful God deeply yearns for us to come into the knowledge of the truth and be saved. Finding trust and peace in His character, consistency and love.


I thank Christ that He bridged that gap for us.  That beyond our mistakes and internal struggles He is faithful to forgive and fill. Lord we give all of ourselves to you. We wanna real know you in this lifetime and know by your Word that it is your desire as well. Help us not be consumed by the noise of the world. Clear our eyes and ears and will us with you as we seek you. As we develop, thank you Holy Spirit for being living, active and a constant reminder of Your love for us. Help us drown in you, transform us God as we soak. Expand us to deeper depths and higher heights. Give us a sound mind that clings to your ways. Allow us to reflect your light as we die.

Be seen in us God.

In Jesus' name I pray,


Amen

P.S. Rest in Him in these times of uncertainty friends,  get established in the Lord.  Trust in the process friends and let all around you burn that is inauthentic.  We are in this together, let's get solid!

https://youtu.be/UGFCbmvk0vo






No comments:

Post a Comment